Got questions? Here are some answers.
Who should take this course?
· Anyone who wants to take their prototyping skill to the next level
· New to the tech or Internet industry
· UI/UX practitioners who want to enhance their designing skills.
· Novice UI/UX Designer/Product Designer/Interaction Designer
What will I learn through this course？
· Mastering Axure RP 10 core skills.
· Prototyping with Axure RP 10.
· Making various components and interfaces.
· Making realistic web and mobile prototypes from scratch.
· Mastering the core skills of UX design.
· Know methodologies of UX design.
· Know how to conduct customer research.
· Mastering how to do information architecture, prototying and user flow design
· Understand the UX design trends and best practices.
· Learn about design psychology
· Understand how to create your own UX portfolio.
Why you should master Axure RP 10?
Axure is an excellent UX design software to quickly create prototypes and get feedback from stakeholders. Already used by most well-known Internet companies.
How is the course structured?
This course is divided into two main parts, the Axure RP 10 part and the UX Design part. You will master the core skills of Axure RP 10 and UX design in these two parts.
What device do I need to take this course?
You can use a PC or smart phone to learn this course. No matter your OS is Windows, Mac, Android, iOS.
Are there any course prerequisites?